The paper makes the following claims. First, the most important problem for contemporary legal philosophy is contrasting the morally disgusting state of the world. Second, qua jurisprudents, the problem must be dealt with indirectly. Third, the indirect way of dealing with the problem requires pursuing the goal of promoting the rule of reason, the dominance of rationality, over law and legal thinking. Fourth, such an overall goal is to be pursued by breaking it down into five more specific goals: namely, promoting the epistemic, methodological, conceptual, instrumental, and substantive rationality of law and/or legal thinking. Fifth, pretentious and idle ways of doing jurisprudence must be put aside.
ЧЛАНАК ЈЕ РАСПОЛОЖИВ НА /
- Austin, John L. [1956–57] 1961. A Plea for Excuses. 123–152 in Philosophical Papers. Oxford: Clarendon Press.
- Bentham, Jeremy, J.H. Burns (ed.), H.L.A. Hart (ed.).  1988. A Fragment on Government. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9781139163675
- Bobbio, Norberto. 1998. Elogio della mitezza e altri scritti morali. Milano: Pratiche.
- Chiassoni, Pierluigi. Forthcoming . The Methodology of Analytic Jurisprudence. Analisi e Diritto.
- Dickson, Julie. 2015. Ours is a Broad Church: Indirectly Evaluative Legal Philosophy as a Facet of Jurisprudential Inquiry. Jurisprudence 6: 207–230. https://doi.org/10.1080/20403313.2015.1044310
- Hart, H. L. A. 1961. The Concept of Law. 3rd ed. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Hart, H. L. A.  1983. Problems of the Philosophy of Law. 88–119 in Essays in Jurisprudence and Philosophy. Oxford: Clarendon Press. https://doi.org/10.1093/acprof:oso/9780198253884.003.0004
- Hart, H. L. A. 1983. Essays in Jurisprudence and Philosophy. Oxford: Clarendon Press. https://doi.org/10.1093/acprof:oso/9780198253884.001.0001
- Langlinais, Alex, Brian Leiter. 2013. The Methodology of Legal Philosophy. https://www.oxfordhandbooks.com/view/10.1093/oxfordhb/9780199668779.001.0001/oxfordhb-9780199668779-e-9 (last visited 25 September, 2021)
Затворено за коментаре